- Sort by Default Order
This paste is made of highly concentrated metallic and organic pigments blended with a wax base. Gives a black/grey patina to aluminium, pewter and metal tape. 1 oz container of gilders paste wax. Apply with brush, sponge, cloth or almost anything. There is no dripping, so masking is not required. Treated surfaces dry to the touch in 30 to 60 minutes. Allow 12 hours before installing or polishing. Once dry, surfaces are durable and water repellent. Clean up with paint thinner or mineral spirits.
All prices are in Canadian Dollars. Beeswax Block Natural gold 100 % Canadian beeswax. 200 gr -melted beeswax is traditionally used to fill concave areas in metal embossing
All prices are in Canadian Dollars
- Glass droppers with tapered spout can be filled with melted beeswax, paint, stain, glue, alcohol inks and more.
- This package contains six 3-1/2 in eyedroppers featuring a 0.1 oz glass tube and a soft black rubber bulb.
Metal Ball Chains with Connectors by Tim Holtz Idea-ology, 3 x 36-Inch ( 91.4 cm) Chains and 18 Connectors, Antique Finishes, TH92675
I use this marker to add a patina to metal embossing in lieu of using an oxidizing solution
- Dual Point
- Opaque ink coverage
- No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers
- Odorless, quick drying and non-toxic
- Archival quality ink chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant on paper
- Writes on canvas, plastic, metal, glass, wood crafts, ceramics, coated paper and vellum
Prices are in Canadian Dollars Royal Trio Set - Rubber Art Stamps (approx. size: 3.5" w x 3" h) CLING Mount only-Red Rubber stamps transfer well onto metal sheet using Stazon Ink Pads -Images from The Queen's Ink Set includes 3 art stamps: 1. Royal Beauty 2. Royal Grace 3. Royal Wisdom