View cart “Uni Prockey Water-Base Pigment Ink Black Marker” has been added to your cart.
- All prices are in Canadian Dollars. MercArt Metal Embossing Tool set contains 8 double-sided, high quality tools with brass, steel and teflon tips. Tool handles lenghts measure 11 cm. Each Set Contains : 1 stylus/refiner, 3 different texture wheels, brass brush, 3 sizes ball and cup tools sized no 2- 1.98 mm, no.4-3.95 mm and no.6-6.07 mm and 4 teflon tips
- All prices are in Canadian Dollars. This handy little double-sided plastic tool has a pointed end that can be used to emboss, refine and neaten your metal work. The flat wedge side can be used to erase embossed lines on metal as well as neaten and shape your metal. Handy to help transfer design onto metal from stencils and texture molds. Can be sharpened by rolling over a fine grit sanding paper.
- Out of stockAll prices are in Canadian Dollars. Ten Seconds Studio Wheels with decorative designs that add texture to metal and clay: Wavy wheel, horizontal wheel, and wide coarse dots- Unfortunately this product is discontinued - please see other texture wheels sold individually as alternate options including Wavy Texture Wheel Wide Coarse Diamond Texture, Horizontal Line Texture Wheel,
- All prices are in Canadian Dollars. Ball/Spheres and Cup Metal Embossing Tool # 8 -Size is 7.79 mm This tool is used to emboss the metal to the desired dimension, as well as make perfect domed circles in your Metal Embossing projects. Apart from using the cup part of the tool to instantly refine your spheres it can also be used to make round circle engravings or embossing on your metal. This Ball/Sphere and cup tool head is a No. 8. The number stands for the approximate diameter in mm. Plastic Handle is 11 cm long
- $12.00All prices are in Canadian Dollars Metal Embossing wheels are used as a quick technique to add raised or engraved texture and decorative borders to metal sheet. Also works well to make decorative designs on polymer clay, metal clay, leather or paper. This texture wheel tool has a comfortable plastic handle measuring 12.5 cm or 4.92 inches, a rubber finger rest and a pointed end that can be used as a line refiner.